Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crocs...Still Fashionable?

When Crocs first came on the foot scene, I was not a fan.  Who would want to wear big plastic shoes?  Well, my daughter wanted a pair so when I got hers I tried some on.  Everyone I knew was wearing them.  I thought they were comfortable...so I was sucked in.  I finally did get a pair for myself and I loved them.  I wore them everywhere.

Now when I go out, I do not see anyone wearing Crocs anymore except me.  I have not stopped wearing them.  I still do and it is 2012.  White ones that are now dirty.  In the winter when i just need to throw on sweats and pick run an errand, I put them on.  They are very cold in the middle of winter.  I have tried wearing them with socks.That works, but now my child is getting tired of seeing me in them.

I have many pairs of shoes but Crocs are so easy...so comfortable...and in my mind, they go with everything.  Skirts, pants, dresses.  Crocs rule.  Now I have just begun to see that I may need to retire them for just for gardening or on a Saturday.  I will not throw them away.  I will keep them for as long as I can.  Even though I jumped on the crocs bandwagon late, I am not getting off.  I love my Crocs!




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: