Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lot of Things



Content by Mitch Osborne

There are a lot of things to think about when you're moving and it's really easy to forget something. For example, when I moved into this place I totally forgot to change my address with the post office and it took me two weeks to realize I wasn't getting any of my important mail. Thankfully, that wasn't a huge deal and this time around I've tried to be more organized. I looked online at solutions for clear wireless internet and I've also been working with a relocation company on hiring a lawn care company and also finding someone to pick up the trash on a weekly basis. I think I've got all my ducks in a row for the most part and I'm actually really happy with this house. I was nervous because I didn't pick it out because I didn't have time as my new job wanted me to start right away but the realtor that works for my company actually did a really great job. I'm going to have a really great life here, I think!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: