Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Less Shoes, Less Clutter

I was reading Oprah magazine last month and there was an article in there about decluttering our lives.  Gayle King was featured and she had a man/sytlist who came in and helped her declutter her closet. It was a disaster but he helped her sort through clothes and shoes and reorganize.  It is amazing how much stuff we accumulate over time.  I  too have had that same issue.  I have gone through my closet and decluttered in the past 3 months. I got rid of one storage bin fill of shoes and two bins of clothes.  Off to charity they went.  I am working on some other places as well.  I have a storage unit that I have tons of boxes in.  Stuff that I have not looked at in years but somehow I still feel the need to "need" those things.

I live in a town home so having a storage unit has been a monthly cost but it give me the extra space I need.  If I lived in a place with a back yard I think I would be likely to have a unit very much like the ones made by Arrow Sheds .  Arrow has an entire collection of sheds that range in size from small to large with several designs that would math or compliment your existing home. What I have now in a storage unit is very much like the Garden Storage Shed by Arrow.  It is the same size that I have now...8 x 3.  Living in a town home I have a balcony garden

The Arrow sheds are all Steel Sheds and they are kits that you actually put together yourself.  Arrow has actually sold over 12 million sheds since they have been established.  Check out the site.  The sheds can be used to organize your garage, gardening tools and/ or supplies.  It could even be set up as a small workshop for the man who is in love with his power tools.  Prices are economical beginning just under $300 and shipping is fast in three to five days.

Storage Sheds need a little organization too. Putting things in all willy nilly will leave it cluttered.  Arrow has just what you need to help organize your new shed.  They sell accessories that will help you get the most out of your new space.  They carry the shed base kits, shed floor frame kits and roof strengthening kits.  In addition they carry shelving units and tool hanging racks.  If you are in need of more space consider checking out Arrow Shed.  Now is the time to consider doing some spring cleaning and reorganizing, .

What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond 

0 Broken Heels: