Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 23, 2012

Thinking Back


Thinking Back

Guest post from: Mohamed Simon

Thinking back on a time before we had t1internet.net at the office makes me cringe – I used to hate having to do anything online because the internet was so slow. Thankfully my boss’ son came in last year and helped us totally revamp all of our tech stuff so now we have a new copier and a great new backup system for all the data and we’ve even got these crazy digital phones, too. I just love working here because the people are so great but I have to say that it has been a lot better working here since the office got upgraded. I can’t believe it’s taken him this long to get with the times but you know, I guess it’s like they say that it’s better late than never. My boss doesn’t listen to me when I tell him things like that but you know, if he will listen to his son when he comes in to give us all business advice then I guess that’s good enough for me.

0 Broken Heels: