Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 13, 2012

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Now Wearing Matching Outfits

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Now Wearing Matching Outfits
I have never been a Kanye fan.  He has always been just a little too over the top and ghetto for me.  I don;t know...something about him just turns me off.  i do not listen to his music either.  As for Kim Kardashian, well I did not know who she was until a "minute" ago.  It was well after RayJ that I realized who she was.  These two as a couple just do not seem well fitted for each other.

How many men can Kim go through?  Apparently many.  Way too many for me to keep up with.  Maybe I am jaded.  I just cannot get excited about celebrities and their drama.  Celebrity life seems way too trite.  All their money and opportunity does not really help them.  They get caught up in drugs and drama just because they have nothing else to do....too little time and too much fun and excess.  So, Kim and Kanye....who cares if your outfits match? Most of America wonder how they can afford a decent outfit!

0 Broken Heels: