Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 13, 2012

Scotland....Waiting

Scottish shoes is what i will be needing in about a year or so.  I have the opportunity to go there with our choir.  We will be singing at St. Andrews.  In addition we will be touring several other areas as well...London and Ireland.  I cannot wait! It will be my first trip to Europe.  While we will be going to sing, we will have a chance to explore.  My camera will not be leaving my hands!


I have just checked out the BBC series from the library:  The History of Scotland.  It has been amazing so far.  What a brutal time it was in the early history.  It is a great series.  No stone unturned and well done in great detail.  There seems to be a lot of information on the Visit Scotland site as well.  From the videos and pictures it is a beautiful but forlorn looking place.  The wide open spaces are amazing.

It will be a once in a lifetime trip and I am going.  I missed out on the last one when the choir went to Australia and New Zealand.  I am determined not to miss any more trips like this.  My daughter is going to.  It will be her first trip to Europe as well.  I am excited for her to be going.  And for the two of us to go together.  I cannot wait!  Scotland here we come in the early fall of 2013!!!

I know that I will be able to see Nessie when I come..She will show herself to me!

What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: