Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Shoe Assessment


Spring is here and I have been looking in the closet seeing what I have to match the clothes I have. With it being spring I am just about ready to move all the dark clothes to the back side of the closet and move the spring and summer up front.   Well, upon looking at my shoes I now realize that it may be time to go shoe shopping. The shoes I wore all last spring and summer are just about worn out.  The support is gone and some are missing design items .They really are worn.  I think now is time to go shoe shopping.  Serious shoe shopping.  All my shoes....well not all....need replacement.  The vast majority of my shoes are all heels. I still have a lot of those heels which will wear well this spring and summer but I think I am going for diversity. I think I will be buying some lower heels and wedges.  I might even have to break down and buy flats.  I have not had a pair of dress flats in my closet for at least 10 years.   I am excited.  Shoes!  Shopping!  What can be better! I find now that shopping on the weekdays are better.  I can avoid the crowds (which I hate)  and the selection is better because the trucks are unloaded during the week.  First choice on the styles.  My size is a bigger size, so most of the time only one or two pairs will come.  So I need to get there first.  Shopping is on the agenda for this Friday.  I am planning to go after cleaning and doing some laundry.  Gotta get those mundane things done first.  Shoes always does a mind and a body good.  Especially the body. If the shoes do not fit, it will be a terrible day! 
  
What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond



0 Broken Heels: