Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Working in a NEW Pair of Shoes


Last week I wore these shoes to work for the very first time!  It was a struggle.  Very cute and I got them on sale at my local Steinmart.  They are cork and painted to boot with a little sparkle.  I love them and I think they will eventually get broken in but they were hurting after the first hour.  When I got back to my desk and was going to be there for awhile I slipped them off and put on the flip flops.   I love these for summer.  They will go with many things since they are on the neutral side.  Happy summer!  Do you have all your summer shoes lined up?  I have several other pairs I have not pulled out of the closet yet!  So more to come.
What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond




0 Broken Heels: