Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 02, 2014

The Fall Heels! High VS Low


For the past year I have been unable to wear my really high heels.  They just don't feel as comfortable as they used to.  Am I getting older?  Is that the issue?  Not too sure or is it just a time when I feel unstable on those higher heels.  Now slightly lower heels are much more comfortable.  I am thinking I will go with those for now.  Maybe!  The awful thing is that I have a closet full of heels.  Most of them high. So I have a closet full of shoes that I mostly just look at now.  Sad!   I really think that of you do not wear the high heels for a while you get out of practice teetering in them and being comfortable. I have gotten out of practice!   I am going to have to change that.  I have so many beautiful shoes that I need to be wearing.  They cost lots of money.  So.  I will be donning some of them when the fall really gets here.  Most of my higher heels do go with all my winter styles.  So higher heels, I will be heading your way soon.  For now its still flip flops and sandals during these lazy days of summer.
What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond




0 Broken Heels: