Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 26, 2004

Bon jour again. Marissa here. It was a long day. I was even the last one to walk out of the office today. I met other soles today but they were just ordinary. All except for one pair named Carriage Court. Carriage Court has a 2 inch heel, is beige and is a dress sandal with 5 spagetti straps across the front leading from one side to the other. I have seen her around before but I never realized she had a secret life until today. She, with her cockney accent speaks the queens english and in fact has just come back after a week in England and Scotland. Carriage Court was born in England and still has many other sole members there. Carriage Court is quite daffy but most lovable. Don't let her get upset though. She will begin speaking in english the likes we have never heard before. I too have joined the queens way of drinking tea. I drink the Queens tea...PG Tips.

0 Broken Heels: