Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Today's Workout

Just got back from the gym.  Good workout!  One hour on the treadmill and 1/2 mile around the track.  Wow. After yesterday I thought I would be stiff as a board but I felt pretty good.  Tired though. I need a nap now.  Breakfast was green tea and an apple and water.  Lunch was a big salad, a small porkchop grilled and brown rice and beans.  And to top it all off--more water.

I wore my new Avias Cantilevers today.  They were fine but I think I need just a little more padding.  They are cross trainers.  I need a running shoe.  Today I will have to go to the office for about 2 hours or I could skip today and go in tomorrow.  Tomorrow is looking better and better.  Today I might spend looking for new shoes, cleaning and doing a little grocery shopping.  I will have no choice but to go in on tomorrow.  I am off on vacation the week after next and need to get my desk as straight as I can and work done.  It's almost no fun going on vacation...all the preparation before and the hell to pay after. 

dirty fila has put on Finding Nemo.  It is a great movie!  Love it!  "You mini-man--taking on the jellies!"  ~~Crush~~


 
I am supposed to go eat with friends tonight for dinner..some of my former coworkers.   Should be nice.    On god..time for a nap.  I can barely keep my eyes open.  Later dudes!  Coocoo chachoo!
 
 

 

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~


0 Broken Heels: