Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 02, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Today, all day I was a pair of black flip flops. The ones I mentioned before that I just got from Target. I wore them with one of the new outfits I got form my parents for my birthday. Nana shoes gave me 3 pairs of capri pants and matching shirts. I have capris of my own that I wear all the time. Nana shoes explained that she did not like my capris as the color was wrong--light blue. It looked too faded for her. She forbid me to wear the light blues anymore and suggested I use them for gardening. The nerve! My pants are perfectly good pants. This is from someone who I remember used to wear hippie headbands in the 60's. She reminded me of the mom on Dharma and Greg...all peace and love.

Imagine no possesions, I wonder if you
can, No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people
sharing all the world. John Lennon (Imagine)



dirty Fila and I ate a late brunch and rushed off to see I Robot. It was pretty good. dirty Fila thought it was very good. I did not force her to stay till the last credit stopped rolling. This was not a Disney movie with outtakes and hints of sequels at the end.

After the movie the possessed shoes took over and and marched me right into Starbucks for a java chip frappucino. The Starbucks demon won again today. It even made me have a cookie.
(Damn dunlap disease!). dirty Fila had a kid slushie and a cookie. What next? Shopping of course--- for wallpaper. (I bet you thought I was going to say shoes....(psych! Not this time.) I found 2 pretty samples to consider doing my room over in.

After looking for wallpaper we went to Wally World to price televison sets. I found a 27 inch flatscreen that of course they did not have in stock; but, promised to get in on a truck this week. I told the clerk I would return for that later this week.


Hippie Requirements:
Cheech and Chong Paraphernalia Website
Check out the Hippie Museum!
Hippie Quiz
Tie Dye Shirts
The Grateful Dead

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: