Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 31, 2006

Crocs! They are Everywhere



Recently, in the past month Crocs seem to have taken over my office. People have begun to wear these shoes to work. One woman has about 10 pairs that she bought all at once in the past 3 weeks. She says she has given up all her other shoes. She wears her dayglow colored crocs everyday and they do not match anything she wears. She can match up better but I think she takes great delight in NOT matching her shoes to clothes, just so those crocs stand out.

I do not have any Crocs but I think I will at least go and check them out and see what all the fuss is all about. I have found a great selection at the Dick's Sporting Goods store at the mall.

What the Croc fuss is all about:
  • they are soft and mold to your feet
  • they are lightweight weighing only 6 ounces
  • they have air vents so feet stay cool
  • they are bacteria and odor resistant
  • they can be cleaned with water or bleach



Click the picks below to see those styles.
There are many to choose from. These are just 2.











What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: