Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bird Poop Recipe

I have not tried this yet, but I plan to. Easy and fun to make.
Carnival of the Recipes

Bird Poop Recipe




Ingredients:

5 cups of your favorite crunchy cereal
3 cups rice crisp cereal
2 cups skinny pretzels. They can be broken in half if too long
2 1/2 cups of mini marshmellows
1 bag of white chocolate chips

How To Make the Poop

Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for about one minute. While the chocolate is melting cut a large sheet of wax paper. Pour the melted chocolate over the dry ingredients and spread on the wax paper to cool. Once the poop has cooled, break it into chunks. Your chucky bird poop will serve 20!




You know this recipe makes me think of the times that birds have used me for target practice. Three times they have ruined my clothes. The first was when I was on my way to a wedding and I had on a taupe colored formal. I was walking to my car and all of a sudden--plop--a blue stain like blueberries right on the front of my dress. It was ruined. Even after dry cleaning that berry stain would not come out. The 2nd time was after that. It was a saturday, fall was the season as I had on a sweatshirt. I was sitting outside on the steps and --plop-- a black and white smear hit the front of my sweatshirt. I almost had to cut the sweatshirt off with a pair of scissors. The last time was a few years at the beach. A seagull flying overhead just let go and I was hit in the head. Birds don't like me!

For this weeks carnival of April Fool Recipe's, check out the post at Blogoram.com. There are some great recipes there.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: