Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Shoes, Not My Own

Well, my daughter has finally reached the age where my shoes are not my own.  On several occasions recently I have been in my closet looking for my shoes and they are no where to be found.  On a whim I ask my daughter has she seen them.  She has!  They are in her closet because she has worn them.  Trust me, she has many shoes of her own but now she is starting to wear a few of mine.  Not so good.

My shoes are sacred and while I have given her a few pairs that have been  over the top as far as the heel height, that does not mean that my shoes are now for her to wear any time she wants.  Well, she is a young teen and just being so.  I guess I should cherish this.  As she grows into a young women and mature adult, the days of her raiding my shoe closet is really short lived.  Time.  It can be so fleeting.

What do women want? Shoes! ~~Mimi Pond

0 Broken Heels: