Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Neighbor's Shoes Once Again!

It has been awhile since the neighbors shoes have come up but now they once again. To fill you in on the past news check out these posts!

Neighbors feeding my birds that visit my feeders! The nerve of them! Get your own feeders!

Flip flops screaming at all hours of the night!

Flip flops, slippers, mary janes and sneakers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think that the mom has given up on her daughter. I saw that because now I know for sure she has dropped out of school. One day at lunch I saw at the McDonalds working. I also have been going home for lunch some days and she has been dropped off home by some of her friends. By the same token when she has off, she has all sorts of people going in and out of the house. I know that if her mother were at home, she would not BEGIN to tolerate that. Flip flop shoes all her friends out of the house before her mother gets home. I have also seen her smoking. She just throws her empty cigarette cartons and butts everywhere. I do not believe her mother knows she smokes either. Maybe mom simply does not know what the daughter is doing in her house when she is not there.

She still looks the same... pretty much. Blonde stringy hair, many times put up in a crazy rat's nest bun. Still overweight and getting bigger. From the number of males I see knocking at the door over there, she might be in a "That's my baby daddy" situation very soon! That would be not so good for her.

Well the last saga happened this past weekend. I was at home blogging away minding my own business when I hear a knock at the door. I was not expecting anyone so I thought maybe someone had the wrong house. I did not get up. I heard more persistent knocking and the faint sound of a car engine. I got up and peeked out the window and saw a black teen girl who I did not know. There was a cab outside as well. Seemed strange! I cracked the door with the chain on and asked if I could help her. She said that she was looking for flip flop who lived next door. She said that flip flop was not home and she thought that she would be. They had plans and she was supposed to be at home. Well she had ridden in a cab to see her and had no money to pay the cab driver and no phone to try to locate flip flop and could I let her use my phone? I just looked at her. I looked at the cab driver. He was most annoyed! So was I. Why did I answer that door?!?!?

I told her to hold I would be right back. I locked the door and went to my purse and got my cell phone out. I gave it to her. How else was I now going to get her away from my doorstep? She called Shenequa. She called Shenana. She called Quanda. She called Antwan. She called Marquela. She called some of everybody and no one had seen flip flop. With each call, she begged for the money to pay the cab. The fee was $6.50 but noone would give her the money. I looked at the cab driver. He was getting evenmoer annoyed. I had decided that my good samaritan was extending only to the use of my cell. I was not going to give her the money for the cab.

Next she called Barbara. Then she called Teefa and she finally hit paydirt. Teefa agreed to give her the money for the cab and she would pay her back. She gave me back the phone and asked the cab to take her to Teefa's house and off they went. I went back to my computer. All was well for about 1.5 hours.

Flip flop must have come home because next thing you know, when I went out to get the mail, it looked like a house party was going on at the neighbor's house. It was all teens out in front of their house, in cars and on the lawn and porch. Flipflop was in the middle of it all. Standing next to her was the young girl with no cab money, laughing.

I swear when I was a teen I was not wayward. Maybe it was all those catholic schools I went to. Fear of committing a sin kept me and my friends all in line all the time. And let's not forget those evil nuns. They were mean and you did not want to get tangled up with them. Trust me!





What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

0 Broken Heels: